Dear Spirits Families,
As we get ready to re-open the gym we wanted to inform you that we will be reopening in phases and will continue to meet or exceed all recommended guidelines.
A few of the new policies and procedures that we will institute include:
- Coronavirus Statement
- This will be added to the parent portal and needs to be agreed to in order to return to workouts
- New Traffic Flow Pattern
- Students will no longer be dropped off and picked up from the same entrance
- During our Orange Phase no spectators are allowed to stay
- More information regarding our phases for re-opening may be found in our handbook, available upon request.
- We are working on a system that will allow classes to be live-streamed so they can be watched in your car in the parking lot or wherever you plan to be during class
- Screening Questions
- In addition to temperature checks, we will be asking questions to you/your child, so please don’t leave your child until they have been answered
- Video Assistants and Pick Up Procedures
- Team Athlete Personal Box (any student that uses grips will be required to provide one)
Thank you again for your patience and continued support of Spirits. We know that opening our facility is an emotionally charged decision for people that run the spectrum of responses. We have people that don’t plan on leaving their house until there is a vaccination available and others who have been asking us to open since we closed. We respect all of your feelings and hope that you will respect ours in return. We know we cannot prevent 100% of all germs from spreading, but we are proud and confident in the policies and procedures we have put in place that meet or exceed all government recommendations and guidelines.
Kris and Rod and the entire Spirits Staff