Happy April! From your local gymnastics expert. Hope you’re having a lovely day!
I found this adorable and tasty recipe for lamb themed pretzel pops. I can’t wait to make these myself, figured you might want to give it a try too!
Here’s what you’ll need
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 6 pretzel rods
- 12 ounce bag White Candy Melts
- 1 Wilton Lamb Cupcake Decorating Kit
- Pour marshmallows onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Break pretzel rods in half.
- Heat candy melts on high power in microwave for 15-30 second increments, stirring after each until melted.
- Dip one pretzel into the white candy coating.
- Remove and allow excess to drip off.
- Set onto the marshmallows.
- Press on candy lamb head onto the top of the pretzel.
- Press marshmallows all around the pretzel.
- Let the pretzel sit in the marshmallows to dry before moving.
- Repeat creating 12 Lamb Pretzel Pops.
Let us know how much your family LOVED these, ok? Have a Spirited day!